Wednesday, August 8, 2012

A little bonus post!


So it seems that I don't have control of my fingers and my keyboard ..... and, I was a bit distracted last night.  For some of you, you saw two posts; because, I posted two posts!  In my commitment to have a new post every day, I decided that I needed to do another post for tonight (even though last nights was for tonight). So, if I haven't totally confused you, and you've thrown up your arms up in despair, you were seeing two posts last night or two posts today.Hope you enjoy ..... more flowers from Rockport, Massachusetts!



Such a pretty seaport!

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog! You have a wonderful talent with the camera and it reflects your positive attitude about life, and the world. 143 Thanks for sharing . . .
    : )

    ReplyDelete