Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Rock Piles

Mt. Rainer National Forest, Washington
 For those of you that don't know this side of me, I love rocks!
And, I'm happiest when I can have my camera and piles of rocks!

Whiteface Inn, Lake Placid, NY

I loved this combination of a pile of tipped over rocks.
My garden NEEDS this!

Granite Quarry in Vermont















 You can imagine what happens in my head when I am offered the opportunity to take what  I want! Back up the truck!
(Many of these have found a home in my garden. :))

Wayfield, Vermont
 I have great dreams of these walls at my home.


Mt Hope Cemetery, Rochester, NY








And, then there is a meaningful side to placing a rock. Such a nice message.
Vermont
But, hands down, this is my all time favorite!!
This makes me want to dance and spin and .. smile.
I LOVE it!



Some day, I will show you this in my garden.  A girl has to have dreams!



No comments:

Post a Comment