Thursday, December 12, 2013

Rave reviews ..... for the Pultneyville Grill!


OK, OK, so it's just me doing the rave reviews but let me tell you something!


I love this place!

I love the setting, atmosphere, food, owners, staff ....












I even love the shiny real silverware reflecting the beautiful holiday adornments!
!

It's welcoming, cozy ... meticulously presented.
 




















And, the nutcracker display is a must see.

























I've just spent an hour or more, feeling wonderfully full of delicious food, and I have enjoyed easy conversation. Night has fallen, the snow is blanketing the grounds and the lake can be heard in the background.

I'm wondering where the swans are ... and their now grown babies. I'm guessing they are not far from their summer nest near the channel. 
It's just all so lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment